The Influence Of Motivation And Work Environment On Employee Performance In Plaza Toyota, Green Garden Branch

  • Helmi Institut Teknologi dan Bisnis Ahmad Dahlan
  • Richardus Risky Ratrigis Institut Teknologi dan Bisnis Ahmad Dahlan
  • Nurwati Institut Teknologi dan Bisnis Ahmad Dahlan
Keywords: Pemberian Motivasi, Lingkungan Kerja, Kinerja Karyawan

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of providing motivation and work environment on employee performance at Plaza Toyota Green Garden Branch, in accordance with the indicators set forth in the theory. The values ​​tested in this thesis use the Quantitative Associative testing formula. The results of the validity test of Motivating Variables (X1) get the results with the number 0.425, then the rcount 0.425> rtable 0.279 is declared valid and the Work Environment variable (X2) gets the result with the number 0.404 which means valid because the rcount is 0.404> rtable 0.279. Followed by multiple linear regression tests that produce constants of 1,775 which means there is a positive significance of providing motivation and work environment on employee performance with the equation Y = 1.775 + 0.462 (X1) +0.448 (X2). From the results of the coefficient of determination test conducted, obtained KD = 0.333 or 33.3% means that 33.3% employee performance is influenced by providing motivation (X1) and work environment (X2), the remaining 66.7% is influenced by other variables that are not included in this study. Besides that, from the F test results, an F value of 3.20 was obtained using the F distribution table and a significance level of 0.005, then a Ftable of 3.20 was obtained. So it can be seen that Fcount> i.e. 11,715> 3.20. Means that Ho is rejected and Ha is accepted, so that there is a significant influence between the Provision of Motivation and the Work Environment on employee performance at Plaza Toyota Green Garden Branch

References

Edison, Emron, Yohny Anwar dan Imas Komariyah, 2017. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Bandung. CV. Alfabeta

Hartatik, Indah Puji. 2014. Buku Praktis Mengembangkan SDM. Yokyakarta. Laksana

Hasibuan, Malayu S.P. 2014. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Bumi. Aksara.

Kasmir, 2018. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia (Teori dan Perilaku). Jakarta, Raja Grafindo Persada.

Kusuma, Widya, Aqsa, 2017. Pengaruh Motivasi dan Lingkungan Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan pada PT. Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk Kantor Cabang Syariah Bogor. Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi Ahmad Dahlan Jakarta,

Mangkunegara, A.A Anwar Prabu, 2015. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta. CAPS Bumi Aksara

Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Perusahaan. Bandung. PT. Remaja Rosda Karya

Purwatiningsih, Anjar. 2017. Pengaruh Morivasi Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada Pusat Badan Pendidikan dan Pelatihan Bahasa dan Badan Pendidikan dan Pelatihan Kementrian Pertahanan Jakarta, Institut Teknologi dan Bisnis Ahmad Dahlan Jakarta.

Sedarmayanti, 2017. Tata Kerja Dan Produktivitas Kerja. Bandung. Mandar Maju

Siregar, Sofyan, Ir, 2015. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Dilengkapi Dengan Perbandingan Perhitungan Manual Dan SPSS. Jakarta. Prenada Media Group.

Sianipar, A. Z., Saprudin, & Zulhalim. (2021). PENGEMBANGAN MODUL STATISTIKA BERBASIS QR CODE UNTUK MELATIH HIGH ORDER THINGKING SKILLS (HOTS) MAHASISWA. 5(1), 271–275.

Sunyoto, Danang. 2017. Penelitian Sumber Daya Manusia. Yogyakarta. PT. Buku Seru

Sugiyono, 2017. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung. Alfabeta CV.

Sujarweni, Wiratna, 2014. Metodologi Penelitian. Yogyakarta. PT. Pustaka Baru Press.

Sutrisno, Edy. 2017. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta. Kencana Prenada Media Group.

Wibowo, 2017. Perilaku Dalam Organisasi. Depok. PT. Raja Grafindo Persada.

, 2017. Manajemen Kinerja. Depok. PT. Rajagrafindo Persada

Published
2021-07-25